Master Essential Access Skills - 2-day Access Training in Atlanta or Online
14 hours, 2 sessions | Atlanta, GA and Online
Offered for versions 2007, 2010 & 2013
Does your job require Microsoft Access database skills?
Are you working on a database someone else created, but not sure what to do?
Are you looking to set yourself apart in a competitive job market?
Are you tired of relying on someone else's help with your department's Access databases?
Are you thinking of moving your Excel spreadsheets to Access, but not sure where to start?
This Access Training Course is Tailor-Made for you!
Master the essentials of Microsoft Access in this 2-day course. Offered for versions 2007 or 2010, this course teaches beginners the skills they need to be confident and comfortable building Access databases.
Taught by a subject matter expert who has designed Access databases or 20 years, this course includes tips and tricks she has learned through years of practice. In other words, you will not find these tips in traditional, off-the shelf books.
Can't attend our public classes? Want us to bring Microsoft Access training to your site? Interested in attending this training online? We offer affordable, customized training for groups of as few as 4 people. Contact us or call 770.498.7333 for details.
Since 2001, we've provided training for employers large & small, in the public and private sectors.
attend this Access training course?
- Access database
skills are in high demand, and
employers are willing to pay
higher salaries for employees with advanced Access skills.
- This course focuses on helping you develop real-world Access skills rather than following a textbook.
- This is a fun, hands-on Access class, taught in a step-by-step modular format.
- Your instructor brings 20 years of database design experience to help you build and strengthen Access skills you can use in the real world.
- After 2 days of intense training, feel confident creating your own database, tables, forms, queries and reports.
- Experience an immediate increase in productivity when you get back to your office. Feel confident working on your Access database.
- Focused on beginners.
from the non-profit, legal, education, management consulting,
health care, and real estate industries have attended our
Access training courses.
- After completing
this course, you will be able to save
time and extend the capabilities
of your Access databases.
theory. Instead, we'll use case
studies and hands on exercises.
- This course is limited
to 10 students, providing you the opportunity to get 1-on-1
- Bonus: $199 of 1-on-1 Access coaching support provided at no extra charge.
Please bring your laptop to this class.
Feedback on our Access Training:
Thank you for a wonderful learning experience. I have already been able to apply some of the lessons on my Access database project.
T.W. , MBA, MPH
class was very well taught and held my
attention to the very end.
The instructor, Jackie, was organized, efficient, and willing to
extend her instructional services even after the class was over. She
did an excellent job showing her mastery of the ins and outs
of Microsoft Access. But most of all her cooperative attitude
her enthusiasm while instructing us must be commended.
Even after the class was over, Jackie has been an invaluable
resource by showing her continuous quest to ensure that Microsoft
Access is demystified. And last but not least, Jackie's level
of professionalism when dealing with questions on Microsoft Access and
her efforts to go beyond the call
of duty to ensure that class participants thoroughly
understand Microsoft Access has left me with a great
admiration of her technical skills.
E., Environmental Engineer
What you will learn
- How to get started with MS Access.
- The difference between MS Access and Excel.
- When to make the transition from Excel to Access.
- How to create an Access database.
- How to shorten your Access database creation time using existing databases.
- Several ways to create an Access table.
- Adding fields to your table.
- Creating and saving records.
- How to make it difficult (if not impossible) for your users to enter incorrect data into your Access tables.
- How to use queries to find, sort, and filter data in one or more tables.
- How to add calculations and functions to your queries on the fly.
- How to create forms to make it easier for your users to enter data.
- How to create reports to easily analyze and extract information from your database.
- How to convert Excel spreadsheets to Access database tables.
- How to import Excel files into Access
Specific Topics Covered
- Introduction to MS Access
- Getting Started with MS Access
- Planning and Designing Databases
- Exploring and Creating Tables
- Changing the Design of a Table
- Finding and Editing Records
- Creating Data Entry Rules
- Creating Queries
- Modifying Queries
- Using Calculations in Queries
- Creating and Modifying Forms
- Creating and Modifying Reports
- Importing Excel Workbooks into Access - Dos & Don't's
computer based training
exercises on CD
- Real world
Can't attend? Want us to bring the training to your location?
We offer affordable, expert, on-site training for groups of as few as 4 people. Contact us for additional information or to request a quote.
course requires Windows VISTA or XP experience and
familiarity with the keyboard. We assume that you do not have any prior MS Access experience.
$499 for the entire 2-day course
Sessions of Access Essentials Training in Atlanta, GA
Access Database 2010 Basics (Atlanta, GA) In-Depth, 2-Day Class
Date(s): Mon May 11 2015 - Tue May 12 2015
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm 2 Sessions(s) | 14 Hrs
Place: 1100 Peachtree Street Suite 200 Atlanta, GA 30309
Web page: http://www.probiztechnology.com/access-essentials-2daytraining.htm
Please bring your laptop (or let us know if we need to provide one).
Additional Easy Ways to Register
or Money Order:
the form, fax it to
us, and mail it in with your check or money order.
mailed payments must be received 3 business days before class.
form - MS Word format - Click here.
form - Adobe pdf format - Click here.
card - online:
Enter your fee to pay via
PayPal's secure server using your credit card.
To contact us please
click here, email training AT
probiztechnology DOT COM or call
helps business professionals use technology to save time, lower costs
and increase profits. She provides business technology workshops,
customized software training, and Access database solutions. She has
taught programs for hundreds of business owners, the Small
Business Development Center (GSU), Small Business Administration
(Atlanta), Women's Economic Development Agency, Georgia Center for
/ Cancellation Policy:
cancels class, students will be issued a full refund. If a student
cancels registration, at least one week prior to class, instructor will
issue a refund less $85 or 15% administrative fee, whichever is
greater. No refunds will be issued
if student cancels within a week of class; student will be issued a
credit. Credits are good for 90 days.
Access 2013 Comprehensive Training - MCAS Certification Prep (4 Days)
Includes: Intro to MS Access 2013 (2 days), Intermediate MS Access 2013 (1 Day), Advanced MS Access 2013 (1 Day)
Access 2010 Comprehensive Training - MCAS Certification Prep (4 Days)
Intro to MS Access 2010 (2 Days)
Intermediate MS Access 2010 (1 Day)
Advanced MS Access 2010 (1 Day)
Access 2007 Comprehensive Course - MCAS Certification Prep (4 Days)
Intro to MS Access 2007 (2 Days)
Intermediate MS Access 2007 (1 Day)
Advanced MS Access 2007 (1 Day)
Mastering Access Essentials - 2 Day Training Course for Beginners
Access Relational Database Design Bootcamp
Access Queries from the Ground Up
Access 2003 Comprehensive Course | Certification Prep
Contact us for more info. >