Are you a Microsoft Trainer with a talent for explaining technical concepts?
Do your students tell you that they are able to almost immediately apply what you teach to make their workday less stressful?
Do you get this kind of feedback from your training?
Having been through numerous MS Office training sessions, Jackie has established herself as one of the best SMEs I have trained under.
Her class evaluations were excellent in every category across the board from every person that attended the class. [We] never saw such amazing evaluations for a contracted instructor! She ... really engaged the participants!
Very flexible and good with helping class with our specific questions.
Would you like to focus more on providing training and less on getting contracts?
We are actively seeking professional, extremely knowledgeable and customer-service oriented Microsoft Office Trainers to provide training in Excel, Access, Project, PowerPoint and/or Outlook.
These are independent contractor positions available on a project basis.
We are looking for:
- Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in the topic(s) they teach. One of the benefits we offer to clients is that our instructors are not tied to their training manuals. In other words, our instructors are able to answer questions that may not be covered in the training manuals. Please note: Since certification does not necessarily prove expertise, we will ask all candidates to complete an assessment.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills, with an above-average ability to facilitate training live and/or online. Enthusiasm and a commitment to imparting knowledge.
- Must have their own laptops with the software installed.
- Professionals who operate with the highest level of integrity.
- Customer-service orientation, with a knack for building rapport.
- Active listening skills and the flexibility to adapt to the needs of the participants.
- Strong follow-through, time management and organizational skills. Our instructors are asked to be ready to teach at least 30 minutes before class begins.
- A problem solver who takes the initiative to handle issues as they arrive.
- Personable and unflappable.
The Trainer's Responsibilities Include:
Conducting training at our client’s site or at our training locations in Midtown or Buckhead. Most of the training takes place during business hours, although we do have a few courses on Saturdays.
We will develop the training plans and provide the training manuals.
We are looking for trainers to facilitate the following subjects (versions 2010, 2013, and/or 2016)
MS Project (Basic & Advanced)
MS Excel Basic, Intermediate and Advanced
MS Excel Pivot Tables
MS Excel PowerPivot
MS Excel VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
MS Access Basic, Intermediate and Advanced
Are you interested? If so, please email your resume or summary of qualifications to training AT Probiztechnology DOT com.
Include your availability and the subjects you would like to teach. We will schedule a get acquainted session for qualified applicants.
Phoenix Computer Consultants, LLC is an Atlanta-based Information Technology firm. Since 2002, we have provided on-site software training to thousands of professionals, including employees of the following organizations:
- The Coca-Cola Company
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- US Customs
- Emory University
- Georgia State University
To contact us please
click here, email training AT
probiztechnology DOT COM or call
Contact us for more info. >