Intro to Excel 2013 - Training in Atlanta, GA
(Computer based Excel training class in the
Atlanta, GA area).
7 hours | 1 Session | Offered in Atlanta and online
- Are you looking for a practical, basic
that's targeted to beginners?
- Would you like to learn real-world Excel
from someone who has actually used the program?
- Are you looking for a small class so
that you get individual attention?
Why this Excel class?
- Your instructor has over 10 years experience
teaching Excel in the corporate, government and small business arenas.
To read testimonials, please click here.
- Practical, real-world training based
on over 15
- Step-by-step teaching format
where each module builds on the
- Since this is hands-on computer training,
you get to practice what you
- Intimate class size (max 8 students) so
that you get individual
Please bring your laptop (or let us know if we need to provide one).
In this Excel 2013
Fundamentals Course, you will learn:
- How to Open Excel and Navigate Workbooks
- How to Use a Template
- How to Enter and Edit Text and Formulas
- How to Save and Update Workbooks
- How to Move and Copy Data and Formulas
- Absolute and Relative References
- Opening Workbooks
- Copying, Moving & Deleting Data
- Inserting and Deleting Cells
- Entering AutoSum and Other Common Functions (for in-depth training on
Formulas, please see our Learn Excel Formulas from A to Z course.
- Formatting Text, Numbers, Rows and Columns
- Conditional Formatting
- Introduction to Charts
- Working with Graphics and Pictures
- Conditional Formatting with Graphics
- Printing Workbooks
- Page Setup Options
Can't attend our public classes? Want us to bring Microsoft Excel training to your site? We offer affordable, customized MS Excel training for groups of as few as 4 people. Contact us or call 770.498.7333 for details.
We've provided training for employees of some of the largest companies in the United States. Contact us or call 770.498.7333 for details.
What Excel Students Say (Testimonials)
| Wonderful, patient, takes time to
those having problems.
Student - Department of Transportation
This course assumes that you have no Excel experience, but Windows experience is required.
$249 for the Introduction to Excel 2013 course, or $749 for all 3 days.
Includes manual and practice files
Back to Top
for the next Excel Fundamentals class
For information on upcoming sessions, please call 770.498.7333 or click here to send an email.
Excel 2013 Comprehensive Training (3 Days)
Excel 2010 Comprehensive Training (3 Days)
Microsoft Excel Charts & Graphs
Excel 2007 Basics
Excel 2007 Comprehensive Course - MCAS Certification Prep
Excel 2007 Intermediate
Excel Lookup Functions
Excel PivotTables and PivotCharts
Excel Formulas from A to Z
Can't attend? Have questions?
Want to take this course online?
Please fill out this form or call 770-498-7333, and someone will be in
cancels class, students will be issued a full refund. If a student
cancels registration, at lease one week prior to class, instructor will
issue a refund less $85 or 15% administrative fee, whichever is
greater. No refunds will be issued
if student cancels within a week of class; student will be issued a
credit good for 90 days.
About your Instructor
JC Kiadii helps business professionals use technology to save time,
lower costs and increase profits. She provides business technology
workshops, customized software training, and Access database solutions.
Jackie has taught programs for hundreds of business owners, the Small
Business Development Center (GSU), Small Business Administration
(Atlanta), Women's Economic Development Agency, Georgia Center for
Contact us for more info. >