Wordpress Essential Training - Atlanta, GA (1-Day Course)
You've heard a lot about WordPress. Are you ready to learn it?
This essential WordPress training is designed for business owners who want the freedom of being able to create their own WordPress sites or blogs.
This is a Beginner to Intermediate class, designed for business owners and marketing professionals.
In this hands-on, 1-day class, learn the essential Wordpress skills you need to become comfortable and confident building your own WordPress-based website.
Why Attend this
Here are a few learning to use WordPress with us.
- This is one of very few in-depth hands-on WordPress classes in Atlanta. Most of the other courses are 2.5 to 3 hours long which simply doesn't provide enough time for you to feel confident with the WordPress platform.
class sizes, so you get the
of personalized attention. With
our class sizes
limited to 8 people, you get enough attention so that you are
guaranteed to learn.
- Bring your own laptop for computer-based
training - Our step-by-step training means you implement what you learn, in class.
priced classes to fit in your
budget. Other providers charge $895 for a 2-day course.
- We combine technical, business and marketing training. Not just content to show you technical skills, we incorporate social media and SEO training to help you build sites that bring in business.
- Efficient, Effective Teaching. We teach you just what you need to know to get a jump start on creating your own WordPress website or blog. This course is designed to be interactive, with absolutely no fluff or techno-babble.
Please bring your laptop to his hands-on WordPress Training.
- Hosting Options: Wordpress.com vs. Self-hosted
- Selecting an SEO friendly domain name.
- Installing WordPress (Self-Hosted)
- Placing WordPress into its own directory.
- Exploring the Admin Area
- Pages vs. Posts: What are they, and how are they different?
- Creating Pages
- Creating Posts
- Creating a Home Page
- Creating a Contact Page
- Creating a Wordpress Menu
- Selecting the Right WordPress Theme
- Selecting Plug-Ins
- Customizing your Theme
- Configuring your Theme
- Changing Theme Images
- Changing Theme Colors
- Uploading new blog posts
- Uploading new pages
- Organizing your blog posts with categories and tags
here to register now.
You must be compute and Internet literate, very comfortable with using your keyboard and mouse, right-clicking, etc.
The 1-day Essential WordPress Class is affordably priced at: $399
which includes computer
based training and training materials. (Early registration:
here to register now.
Register - Next Scheduled WordPress Class(es)
January 2014 WordPress Saturday Bootcamp - Atlanta, GA
January 11, 2014 (Saturday)
am - 6:00 pm
Center - NEW Location
(across from Tucker WALMART)
4388 Lawrenceville Hwy
Tucker, GA 30084
If instructor cancels class, students will be issued a full refund. If
a student cancels registration, at least 10 days prior to class,
instructor will issue a refund less $75 administrative fee or 15%, whichever is greater. No refunds
will be issued if student cancels within 10 days of class;
be issued a credit (less $75 administrative fee or 15%).
Contact us for more info. >